Disney

DIY Tutorial: Stacked Hand Stamped Necklace

I made this necklace when my daughter was a baby. I had never tried jewelry making before, but this only took me about twenty minutes to put together and when I was done I made necklaces for everyone in my family to give away as Christmas gifts. Once you get all of the tools, these are very inexpensive to make! See the full step-by-step tutorial (with video!) here.

• Reply Nicole

Great DIY, thank you for sharing!! Would you be able to share how much the raw materials cost you? Might want to try to make this for my upcoming wedding!

November 5, 2012 at 7:16 pm
    • Reply Carly

Great idea! I edited the post to show the investment, both for the first necklace and then for any subsequent projects. Thanks!

November 6, 2012 at 7:58 am
  • Reply how i met your father blog

love this post – where do you get the patience??? i would love to be able to do it but know that i could never… i would lose interest SO FAST!

November 6, 2012 at 8:01 pm
  • Reply 11 DIY Metal Stamped Necklaces - i can make

[…] a Disney inspired commemorative necklace with Magical Day […]

March 20, 2014 at 10:35 pm
  • Reply Jane Austen Winner and How-tos | Milk and Cookies

[…] jewelry is stunning.  Rather than re-invent the wheel, I am going to direct you to the best DIY tutorial that I have found. She is right, the first necklace requires an investment because of the cost of […]

May 1, 2014 at 9:37 am
  • Reply Abigail

Really its great tutorial on how to make hand stamped necklace….Great & thanks for it!!

August 12, 2014 at 12:07 am

You’re so welome!

August 12, 2014 at 12:39 am
  • Reply Getting Creative With Harry Potter Jewelry - Milk and Cookies

[…] the shelf and get to work. Rather than re-invent the wheel, I am going to direct you to the best DIY tutorial that I have found. However, there are two things that I must point out when making stamped […]

April 30, 2015 at 11:31 am