I bought an Instax camera because I’m going to be giving out Instax mini photos instead of business cards at ALT SLC next week. I haven’t used a film camera in forever and I tell you, there’s nothing like using film to make you appreciate the thousands of photo filters available on your iPhone!
1. The best cheap breakfast in Salt Lake City. (Hint for those with kids: get it to go and then sit at one of the tables out front. The wait is much shorter and when your kids are too noisy or they make a mess, it won’t matter because nobody is around to see them.)
2. Visiting the helicopters at Ft. Douglas. Eva is a helicopter aficionado.
3. Visiting Dr. Grandpa at the clinic.
4. Naps for everyone.
5. Early dinner with Grandma.
6. The fountains at City Creek. Every hour on the hour there’s a water show with four different songs and after dusk they add fire. This is Eva’s favorite thing in the world. Calvin is unimpressed.
7. Shoe shopping. Another of Eva’s favorite things. Calvin remains unimpressed.